Hello! Creative Play summer camp continues the work we emphasize throughout the school year and serves as a good introduction for children starting school in September. It’s a creative English language immersion program for children ages 1-3. Through exploration, play, dance, music, art and the loving guidance of the teacher, students develop psychomotor and social-emotional skills as well as school readiness. All while absorbing the English language in the most natural way.
Our program follows the guidelines for developmentally appropriate practice set forth by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) in the United States and is an integrated ‘Theme-Based’ curriculum – every month children explore a new theme to expand their oral language and their understanding of reading, math, science, social studies and more. Students are assessed on a continual basis to ensure their growth, development and progress follows the appropriate standards for their age; and we work closely with parents to provide the best experience for your little ones.
- we are flexible and personalized
- we have small groups with individual attention for every child
- our teachers are professional, accredited and experienced
- healthy snack included
Some highlights from the Hello! Creative Play method:
- Theme-Based Learning – lessons organized around a monthly theme motivates children, makes learning meaningful and helps them to connect what they learn in school to their lives at home and in their communities
- We support all four developmental domains: cognitive, physical, social and emotional
- We cover all the appropriate school subjects for preschool aged children: math, science, social studies, language and reading, music and art
- We implement whole child instruction through the integration of the Theory of Multiple Intelligences, based on the understanding that every child is an individual with his or her own learning style
- Our classroom is designed into learning centers so that children, with the support of the teacher, initiate their own exploration and discovery. The teacher guides and assists the children setting individual objectives rather than standards for the whole class
- We encourage learning and discovery through cooperative projects so children work together and learn from one another